lördag 10 november 2007

Busy Saturday

This is the things I have to do today:

  • Go for a walk with Lucky.
  • Do my laundry.
  • Clean the appartment.
  • 20 minutes on the Orbitrek.
  • 5 minutes on the AbSlider.
So, as you see, I have some things to take care of this saturday. And I have already went out on a walk with Lucky. I enjoyed it very much, even though the weather could have been better. At least it didn´t rain...
You maybe wonder why I´m writing in english... I just felt for it. It´s fun to use the english language sometimes, and it is good practise too.
It´s like when I watch Friends on DVD... Then I always have english subtitles, because I learn so much. Now, it´s almost weird to see an episode of Friends with swedish subtitles...
You have to excuse me for my english grammar. I´m not so good at that yet, and that´s why this is so good practise...

Have a nice weekend!

Inga kommentarer: